Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sporty yesterday.

Good Sunday morning. Wake up at about 7.30am, but laze on bed till 8am... The body is a bit aching, particular the upper arm, but it is not as bad as I expected it to be. One thanksgiving point here. =)

Yesterday was a “sporty” day for me. I went to swimming with Poy in the afternoon before we both moved to Kreta Ayer Community Club for 5 to 8 badminton. Me didn’t really swimming much at the pool, only 6 or 8 laps, already grasping for air… well, this is not expected, even though my last exercise was 1 months or 2 months back (can’t really recall, it is really so long ago…) I guess can blamed to the scourging sun, it drained my energy faster than I thought. +_+ learned something from Poy regarding the swimming technique; hopefully my next attempt will be able to last longer. I guess my next visit will be learning front crawl (commonly known as free-style, as all swimmer use this style for free-style competition, the fastest among all swimming pattern).

I thought I will not be playing badminton when I reach CC badminton court. But I guess the interest for this sport “compel” me to do some more exercise. Ha ha. I really enjoyed myself over there. Last time in my previous CG hardly get “kaki” to play badminton, or when I play I hardly sweat, as it is leisure play. This time I found it, and I sweat terribly, and I can even smell my stench after that. After I smell it, I quickly move myself away from any lady, not nice for them to smell it, this is not something to “got suffering, suffer together”. Ha ha.

I got play a few games, never won one game. During my primary school day me and my partner hardly got this kind of result… Next time must do better to win at least one game from Poy, Jason, or, KK. Look forward to the next badminton game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home