Friday, September 23, 2005

455B River Valley Road Family Photo


Left to Right:
1st row: Me, Patrick, Long Yew
2nd row: Hoe Ping, Kelvin, Jian An

The first ever family photo ever took in 455B River Valley Road. It was taken on 08 September, the bday of Kelvin. The bday cake was finished by us, Kelvin didn’t even bite one, as he was very sick that day, in Cantonese saying, he is “sick till 7 color in the face”. Ha ha…

Share something on Kelvin… he has been sleeping beside me for 2 years and 3 months… man… I guess he beat my father record… (I not sure if my father sleep beside me for so long in my childhood, I shall find out…) he is a very gentle and patience brother, though he deny that, but 5 of us affirm that. A ever ready bro to put his time and talent into service, a great life example for me to model after… if any gal like to know more about his daily living, I think no one can give a more comprehensive account, (let’s not count God in). he is one of the brother that I will talk thru the midnight hour, not sure it is because I got no choice, or because it is comfortable to talk to him during that owl hours..

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

hahaha... i think after reading this blog, Kelvin will be more careful what he tells you or does... in case you "pao1 doe1" him to anyone :p hahaha... Danger danger! :p

23/9/05 3:37 am  
Blogger Neoh said...

ha. if you asking what time normally he wake up, what brand of toothpaste he use (basically the whole house use 1 tube), what time normally he sleep, this i may help to answer.

some more sensitive, like size of pants, whether snore or not, got dig nose openly or not, etc etc, this one i will direct the person to kelvin himself. ha ha.

what u like to know, sister? :)

23/9/05 5:50 pm  
Blogger Sandy said...

Actually, I'd like to know if YOU snore or dig nose! wahahaha... Kidding la :p

26/9/05 12:23 am  
Blogger Neoh said...

i do not snore one... kelvin and jian an can testify.. :) maybe when i grow older (sometime after i got married), i may snore... but that time, it is too late for any gal to go away becos of this. wah ha ha..

i dig nose when i feel something inside, but do it when no one around... hah. (sorry a bit gross here...)

26/9/05 3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home