Friday, September 09, 2005

New start for neohispeter.blogspot.com

Genesis 2:7

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.


so, after sometimes pestering from my cg bro n sis, my neohispeter.blogspot.com shall come back to life.

today unit, GR talk about journaling, so, maybe it is just timely and appropriate for me to start this BLOG thing. :)

and so this entry shall be like the breath that God breathed into man, as man was made to bring glory to God, may this blog bring glory to God as i share my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Amen! :)

9/9/05 2:37 am  
Blogger choocrainbow said...

hey! wow, u sure very obedient and quick to response ya?! GR teach today and u blog liao! keep it up! btw, u got the same blog background as me, hey, cannot copy one hor?! hahaha, just joking...:P
m gg to add yours to my blog soon.

9/9/05 4:46 am  
Blogger Neoh said...

cc, alright, i changed my blog layout for my sake, in case people say i am copycat. :)

i am just thinking no better time to revive this blog now, as it is also part of our exercise on "Growing Close to GOd series". :)

9/9/05 12:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

m here!!

10/9/05 11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home