Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Terrible 3 days...

I had been lying on bed for consecutive 3 evening... It was really terrible... In the sense I wasted my 3 evening doing nothing but sleep, and the body was very weak. I am now convinced that I should go for regular exercise.

I wonder what kind of illness I got, if today the same thing occurs again, I will consult a doctor to verify what I actually contracted.

Guess what? I just woke up from my 7.30pm to 5.30am marathon sleep.

Just share a dream that I had just now.

I dreamed that I went back to primary school to attend a undergraduate paper (Engineering Graphics), I met up with a lot of friends, mostly secondary school mate, one of them is my constant academic rival during school days, Siew Yoke. She did better than me for sure, I just somehow make her my target to motivate myself in study. She is now pursuing a medical course in Taiwan, think she will be graduate from the course in another 1 or 2 year time.

I have a lot of friend pursue higher study in Taiwan right after our secondary school. That time, I also like to follow suit, however, financially I wasn't able to make it. During that period, some senior shared with us the package offer by Singapore MOE, well, I thought to myself, it is still better than to study in local university. A few of us applied to study here.

One of my buddy, Yong Ming, we do basketball/billiard/cycling/part time work/watch some questionable vcd/(and some sort of evil activities) together. He got a better science academic result, though I was already a 5 A student. He he. (allow me to be a bit boastful here, anyway it was past tense). However, his england was not powderful as mine, my england was more good than his. So, I was acceptted by NTU, he was rejected...

So, here I am, in singapore, and it is now my 6th year here. :) What about Yong Ming? He is now in England, an Engineer there, doing very well. He together with our "class flower" went to England for higher study, and they are now more or less settled, and we all just waiting for the red invitation only.

So, the chinese saying is always true, "you lose your horse, but you never know it maybe blessing in disguise". :)

In the dream, I also met up with of my primary school companion, Cheng Wei. Well, basically I met up with his family, in the same house that time, now that house was left desolated after they moved out, or, to be more exact, people just use that wooden house for storage purpose.

There are more to this dream. If I were to write them all down, there will be not enough room to contain it, (borrow the phrase John wrote in Bible). ha ha.

Dream is always good, when it is not nightmare. Agree? :)

Thank God for all that experience He brought me thru. Those are precious moment/memory to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

looking forward to your blog tomorrow

14/9/05 6:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home