Monday, September 12, 2005

“The message of Altar”

Sunday, today sermon titled “The message of Altar”, Pastor Lawrence preach on the message behind the bronze altar, it is a message of judgment and substitution.

One statement that stuck me, it is “sin cannot be treated lightly, for it destroys the fellowship between us and Holy God”. How true… as I do some reflection, I really take sin so lightly that it didn’t even alarm me when it gets a toehold in my life… instead of repulsive toward it, I took on a mild attitude, and the consequences is apparent, the fellowship with the Holy one is broken..

Lord Jesus, forgive me for taking sin lightly, it may just mean I taken your grace for granted. Forgive a wrecked man like me, and grant me the joy of having an unbroken fellowship with you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home