Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Regarding Y

On my way back to home at about 6.40pm, I was thinking about someone, and let’s name as Y, and assume Y is guy.

I recalled some little conversation that I had with Y. There were few times, inconsistency were caught in his words, I knew I wasn’t happy with that. I only wish that was only Y’s blunder in his memories. It hurt when you dealing with someone with sincerity and much concern, while the other party playing some kind of hide and seek game and with no full confidence that he can talk in truthfulness and openness.

Well. I felt anger coming up deep down my heart. “Be slow in anger”, so the Word came into my mind. I thought of perhaps what I need was to forgive, however, my minds asks me to just forget about this, perhaps Y just innocent of this. I prefer to believe this, and my heart can calm down more easily. It makes it easy to face Y again.

This is swept thing under the carpet when I decide to not dig into it? Or, I was giving the benefit of doubts?

Just something bother me before I take my roast pork and roast duck rice. By the way, this dinner was a good one. I seldom praise a stall who sells roast pork in Singapore, so, it really has its standard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home