Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Faith, Prayer, Skeptical

Here I am again…

Today I stayed back in office till 10 plus... dead tired…

Sms CC who is down with fever, saying I will keep her in prayer for quick recovery. Just as I composing the sms, thought came into my mind, it is about “having faith to believe instantaneous healing.” I think she is also puzzled by me, probably she is thinking if I am still alright. :)

Question posed:

When we pray for healing, do we have the faith to believe miracle of healing? Or, because we are block down by experiences that told us hardly we will experience that, unless some healing rally (and only “perhaps” it will happen), so, when we pray for healing, we pray with only “hope that healing/recovery come faster”?

So even when I was composing the sms, doubt already came into my mind, so, if I am doubtful, I am not sure I will see what I pray for, so, in the end, with faith to believe, and it only to be done in the name of Jesus Christ, the Name which above all else, that she will be heal.

Matthew 17:20 “I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Personally, I believe that whatever it is, whether healing, or breakthroughs etc, true faith in our hearts is very important.

With faith in JESUS, we expect what we pray for to happen... But there are many reasons why sometimes it happens, and other times, it doesn't...

Whenever I pray for something, I would try to examine my heart... Whether I really have faith in what I am praying for? If I don't or don't know how to, I'll ask GOD to teach me lor... or put in me faith...

I think all these reflections are good... That's how we mature in CHRIST :)

Gambatte!

21/9/05 1:29 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home