Friday, September 23, 2005

First time play guitar in caregroup...

Now is 12.51am, Friday, 23 September 2005. TGIF, Thanks God it is Friday.

Yesterday it was my first time playing guitar for P & W session, I thanks God for having such opportunity. I was most glad when i know that the cg find that I played quite well. A sense of duty "done". :)

I am very thankful to some people, here come my thank you note. Ha ha… first thanks to Kelvin and JianAn, for sharing with me how to play the songs in better way. Then, thanks to Rachel, she was so enthusiastic and patience to teach me just before the cg starts. Big thanks to her, if not the interval in between the songs will not sound very nice…

Special thanks to CC, for she is the woman behind this, I guess behind every new guitarist got a beautiful CL (or a handsome CL). If not for her, I will not be playing guitar in cg so soon, I might be still hiding behind my reasoning of not skilled enough.

The conclusion of the experience is this, I enjoyed myself, though I made some mistake toward the last part, and I still got a long way to learn to play for group setting, but this is a good experience. It kicks me more eager to learn some more songs for future use.

p.s. not forgetting Poy for first time leading praise, he he, i guess he was very nervous, but thank God that he is willing to go thru the "first time" experience with me. jia you, my shepherd.

to Kim: ha ha. Thanks God that you regain the strength when you led worship. Thanks for leading us to focus on God. I myself enjoyed it too. God is nearer than we think. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger choocrainbow said...

hey u can, if u believe.
even tho i was not there, but i know God who's with you will be there for you lo.
and yes, u did it, together with Him!
jia you! so nice...m so encouraged.
and u made my day, call me "beautiful"?? haha, u havnt seen me with my swoleen eyes and redness ya...:P

23/9/05 2:23 am  
Blogger Sandy said...

you were great bro!! :) P&W was amazing... :)Next time no running away already ah :) hahaha

Actually, everytime after CG, I keep thinking how blessed we are... Really thank GOD for all the fun that we have as a CG even as we come together to celebrate and draw close to HIM...

Thank GOD for everyone in the CG... May we all live lives glorifying to HIS Name :)

23/9/05 3:33 am  
Blogger Rachel Tham said...

Yos! me so encouraged by your heart to serve God! agree with Sandy! P n W is great! like i always said...its not your skills bro...God is pleased with you serving him with all your heart!
hahah find tat you are rather a sweet talker even though outwardly you dun show it ..:P
Great job for a first timer! I am sure there are more times to come ...:)

23/9/05 11:35 am  
Blogger Neoh said...

me sweet talk? maybe... normally, i only praise people for handsome and good looking only. not really sweet talk la...

i am happy if someone is happy with the "sweet talk", if i over do it, must remind me. :)

regarding the guitar playing, i got long way to go, but, i am willing to play again if there is a need. :)

23/9/05 6:01 pm  
Blogger Rachel Tham said...

Chinese saying "You3 Zhi4 Zhe3 shi4 jing4 cheng2" me din know that i could play the guitar also..was inspired by this brother Shenteng one fine day in 2002 when we played for a church wedding together that "Rachel, when you have a guitar, its good for missions and outreach." i set out in my heart to learn the guitar...:) you could do it too..:) God will anoint..:)

26/9/05 3:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home