Sunday, October 02, 2005

Thanksgiving Dinner At Magic Wok

(From Left To Right: Me, Doreen, Hui Shan, Sharon, Xu Qing, Vivian, Kelvin, Poy, Chu Kai)

A much look forward thanksgiving dinner that I know someone will foot it. Ha ha... =)

We went to Magic Wok. Well, at time, I thought it is “Magic Walk”. The Thai food should be a fusion type, one that suit local’s appetite. The foods are wonderful. I thinking next time can get the CG people/my friend to dine here together.

Put the food aside. I enjoyed very much the fellowship and friendship of all the bro n sister. I always think I am so fortunate and privileged to have known them; indeed, this is one of the best gifts God has given me.

Good laugh. Good food. Great bunch of fellow bro n sis.

We all shared individually what we thought of the events, what we learn of from the experience. I think apart from all the learning experience, one of the precious things is knows each other more thru it. I grew to appreciate more the family of God everytime I get myself involved in serving.

I thanks God for everything and every opportunity He given me to serve. Indeed to serve is to experience more of the wonderful things that He is preparing to give onto me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home