Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tuesday evening. Dinner, and walk around at Bugis.

Today went out with Rachel, and Jess for dinner and a walk around Bugis.

Over the dinner table, because Jess was so curious about Rachel, so, I got to know a bit more about Rachel’s past. I consider this an “unexpected” catch of the day. ha ha. It was really enjoyable time for me la. As for Jess, I knew her quite well.

Then, we went to shop around. Jess was looking for a new bag, so, the Shopping Queen, (as Rachel claimed herself) led the way. I was like a “kampong boy” to Rachel. Jess was also a bit impressed by Rachel. I said Jess was a bit, as she herself also not “lamp that save oil”, she shop regularly around that area too. I was the most amazed one.

Ok. Anyway, thru the shopping experiences, I learn a bit more what is lady’s taste is toward hand bag. Basically, both of them like the same thing most the time, and I think otherwise. Anyway, 2 to 1, they won.

I also find myself a good place to buy t-shirt when I need one in future.

There was something troubling happen to Jess recently, she was quite at lost. We can’t help much. I only managed to find out more along the walk. I only pray that Jess will one day e drawn to Christ, one that who is able to bring all the comfort to her as much as she needed it.

It was a good night spent with two young ladies. What a privilege… =)

Something I was pondering. I asked Poy already and he already advised me. Yet, I am still pondering…

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Tham said...

Heyhey bro!

No lah, you are not a kampong boy to me!! i dun think of you like that! I am just comfy with you lah so always suan you...think because i know you for some time le...but never have a chance to go out with you like that...I also grow up in a small kampong when i was very young.. my family was not very rich also..yeah so in everything, the shopping traits i guess pick up when i grow older bah and get exposed to fashion magazines..please dun feel bad okie? you are great as a companion to me and Jess and farnie too! we can really click mah..:)but your comment over the dinner table about "malaysian guys `prefering' malaysian girls" really got me thinking...do we singaporeans really portray to you all as living a very luxurious life? wow...this is new...

wanna find out also cos i have a lot of malaysian frens from NTU days bah...my past shepherds have mostly been malaysians also..

Hope we have more chance to hang out like that...:) really had a lot of fun myself tho i look half-dead le..:P

from a self-proclaimed SQ..:)

28/9/05 10:37 am  
Blogger Neoh said...

i wasn't feel bad.. no worry.. :) i think i really a "kampong boy" when i go out with people like you with title like shopping prince, princess, duke or duchess... :p

"malaysian guys `prefering' malaysian girls"?? i didnt know this stick to your mind... u r a bit worried wat if this is true?? he he... ha ha...

ok la. this is just my general opinion after i observed my malaysian friend, and some of their feedback, no statistical study to support this idea.

however, i was adviced even by singaporean to look for malaysian gal... ha ha... (strange...) i guess they have not met the real materialistic gal from Malaysia.

to me, malaysian or not, doesn't really matter, though i feel more homely with malaysian. i look around me, all the singaporean gal i know also quite good.

i think this issue is not crucial la. inner beauty is the most crucial point.

28/9/05 10:49 pm  
Blogger Rachel Tham said...

hahah agreed...no lah its a thought cos my dad also married a malaysian!!
wahahah..:)

29/9/05 12:53 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home