Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Gallery for "Be With You"

For me, when it come to movie, I will keep some images of that movie (must be of my liking, not necessary good, as long as i like it), be it the particular scene, or, just the actress/actor photos, i will keep it .

One of the reality of movie is this (My opinion): A beautiful actress or a handsome actor already make the movie successful with half an effort. And then, come the mature acting skills... Another thing I would like to comment about Jap movie, the directors are excellent in filming and capturing the emotion of character, and very thoughtful about life issue, and sensitive enough to linger a little bit longer to itensify the message, and it lead the audience deeper into the movie. And, it flows naturally...

Well, perhap, I am too tired of Hollywood type of movie. Asian movie just give me what I can identify with... The thing that touches me about this movie is the tender sweet love Mio and Takumi have for each other; and the respect, affection, and love between father and son. Yuji appreciates his father's efforts and does his best to assure Takumi that he is doing well. And, the movie also speak about 'Second Chances', Mio's return grant the father and son to put a rest to their presumed fault they done against Mio. Finally, both the father and son able to move on with peace...

Here is some photos for your appreciation. The lead actress Yuko Takeuchi (acted as mother Mio), born in 1980... Man... She appear so mature in the movie, and she is same age as me...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home