Sunday, December 04, 2005

Over slept...

I just wake up from deep slumber… slept from evening to 15 mins ago pm... I missed 2 calls, and when I call back, the call was unanswered. Felt terrible as this phone call was expected tonight. I knew that she needed someone to talk to... terrible of me to just sleep thru the night, though I didn’t want it that way…

I shall go and get my supper first. If I coming feeling ok, I shall share my experience on BLM Dinner, which overdue for more than 3 weeks…

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

And for that, I shall share my 5 weird things 3 weeks later! :p wahahhaha... kidding... but I'm still trying to figure out what are the weird habits I have lei... :p

5/12/05 1:51 am  
Blogger Lawrence said...

weird things??? i dunno leh... so i out of the game... /kick law

5/12/05 10:39 pm  
Blogger Neoh said...

you are in la... you never read ur tag!!!!

6/12/05 12:16 am  
Blogger Lawrence said...

I read!!! but i choose to ignore!! waahahaha

6/12/05 5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home