Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am tagged...

I am tagged!! What shall I do when someone tagged me? Read the rule below. =)

Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff abt yourself
2. At the end, list the names of 5 ppl who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOR ARE TAGGED" in their blogs and tell them to read your blog for rules!

I guess this game is pretty interesting, very much like the game Rachel and Mingzhu had planned in of the CG. Well, so, here I am, going to post another 5 ‘little-known’ random facts/stuff about myself. It is pretty amazing that you will never able to finish accounting those weird thing in your life... and it really amuse even yourself...

Here it goes...

1. I jump around at home when I am in happy mood, and the PC also plays my favorite music/song. I will jump and dance around from living room, to bedroom, and to PC room… until my housemate complaint about my ‘insane’ behavior (if they are around…) sometimes they thought I am possessed… One classical piece never fails to key me up is Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel…

2. I got some minor breakthrough in my cinematic experience... I watched ‘Exorcism of Emily Rose’ in cinema!! First attempt to watch this kind of movie… though when I closed my eyes most the time during the night (in movie time), and the movie not very scary, I am quite ok with myself, at least I start somewhere. Next time got some ghost movie references in my life... ha ha. Like doing sales, need some project references… ha ha. Next time I see if I able to watch 'The Ring' (Original 1st episode by Japanese) by myself. My attempt to watch The Ring last time was a total failure, I paused and eject the VCD after it play for about 20 mins...

3. This year, no more people can surprise me with “First one to give me Bday and X’mas present”… my colleague already done tat… but, if u like to be the second I also ok. :)

4. Another thing about me. I think maybe quite a number of people already know. I don’t take chili sauce for fried chicken, or French fries, or any other food… unless the food itself is spicy, or, it must go with chili to maximum its taste… I am deeply under influence of one statement, “It is an insult to chef if you add your own favor to his dish”. Another reason, I prefer to eat as it is, good or bad, so that my taste bud will not be fooled/deceit by chili.

5. 8 or 9 times out of 10, my saliva will overflow to my shirt if I doze off in MRT or bus… nothing I can do, unless, I stay awake the entire ride… so, when you see me doze off again in public transport, focus your attention at your book or look around the road scenery… so that when it overflow, I got time to clear it up before you see it… ha ha..

Ok. Now it is time to ‘arrow’ people… Actually I got little choice... Here it goes: Lawrence, TCC, Sandy, Rachel, Kim, Lee, Wilson, SS…

Opps… it is already more than 5… anyway, who care? He he… I just like to know the little-known fact about my fren for me to laugh about.. ha ha..

Await all of your post…

1 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

Hello Neoh,

Blogger randomly sent someone to my blog from yours, and I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm a believer in Christ here in the United States. I hope that all is well for you. May God bless you as you walk with Him in Singapore.

Take care!

1/12/05 3:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home