Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Here I am to worship...


Here I Am To Worship
Written by Tim Hughes


E Bsus F#m
Light of the World, You stepped down into darkness
E Bsus A
Opened my eyes, let me see
E Bsus F#m
Beauty that made this heart adore you
E Bsus A
Hope of a life spent with You

E
So, here I am to worship
Bsus
Here I am to bow down
E A
Here I am to say that You're my God
E
And You're altogether lovely
Bsus
Altogether worthy
E A
Altogether wonderful to me


E Bsus F#m E
King of all days, oh so highly exalted
Bsus A
Glorious in heaven above
E Bsus F#m
Humbly You came to the Earth
E Bsus A
You created all for love's sake become poor


Bsus E A
And I'll never know how much it cost
Bsus E A
To see my sin upon that cross


© 2000 Kingsway's Thankyou Music.
CCLI# 1596342
Album: iWorship Volume 2

Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home