Sunday, April 16, 2006

You are my Lord

More love, more power,
More of You in my life;
More love, more power,
More of You in my life.

And I will worship You with all of my heart,
And I will worship You with all of my mind,
And I will worship You with all of my strength,
For You are my Lord.

More love, more power, more of you in my life, Lord.

More of Your goodness in my life, O Lord, my God. More of your mercy and grace in my life, O Lord, my Savior. More of Your truth in my life, O Lord, my God. I desire to worship you with my life, O Lord. I yearn for You, O Lord, my soul thirst for You like a deer pants for water. Make my heart desires You, cause me to be steadfast to you, O Lord, my God.

O Lord, my God, my Saviour... do Your work in my life.

You are my Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home