Saturday, March 04, 2006

Dream

Yesterday got a dream. I dreamed of how to promote racial harmony and deepen the bonding of Malay, Chinese, and Indian (the 3 major ethic group) in Malaysia.

Here is the content of the dream:

I work as a department head for an influential corporate in Malaysia. Somehow, I quite close to chairman (the big boss). One day, we had the chance to go out, and over the conversation, the idea of using the company financial power and influence over the political atmosphere just pop out. We are all excited about how to bring the company to greater height. Then, suddenly, I was struck with an idea of promote racial harmony within the corporate. And from there on, I got thousands of words to say how should the company take the lead to make it a nation exercise… how a united nation shall even bring more economical benefit eventually… however, it is not well received… somehow, to execute such plan will cause Chinese race an injustice/slight disfavor (I don’t know why got such impression, maybe I am too proud to be Chinese).

Ha ha ha… the corporate is running mainly by Chinese. The chairman fails to see the long term benefit both derive from financial and political stands. Or, he don’t want take such a move as corporate. To him, this is government job, why should a private organization help government settle the ‘shit’? To me, whoever do it, I don’t care, I only want to see significant good eventually.

A lot of people come in the conversation in the middle, only remember 2 person vividly. one is Sharon Kim, one is Yoon Wei Tao. They all hold different idea. Don’t know what they says, only know they have the same concerns with the chairman, in the sense, not supportive of my idea… I thought Wei Tao will have same political stand as me… next time, I shall ask him how he think when I am back in Klang.

The dream ends with me drinking a cup of orange juice… I wonder why orange juice… suppose to be a beer or wine… I think this is to foretell me that I never learn to drink even after many year in corporate setting, so, only orange juice… -.-

The conclusion:

I think I am very troubled by all the injustice done unto Chinese and Indian under current ruling government. A change is a need. If not change government, a change to all minister’s attitude is mandatory. Chinese elected parliament member should stop dreaming, and act on actual situation. Malaysia Chinese Association MUST stop all kind of nonsense, and focus to serve Chinese community in term of national issue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tones And Echoes said...

Hi Neoh:

Beautiful dream and just wanted to let you know I linked it to my blog. If you'd rather I didn't please let me know. Thank you, FrenchIndian

7/3/06 12:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home