Monday, February 13, 2006

4D, Toto... What do you think?

Today got a piece of good news from mother. She strike 4D first price using my handphone number. -.-

I was quite excited about it at first… ha ha… then, was reminded that I shouldn’t be so happy, as it is not what I encourage her doing ever since my secondary school. I don’t know what to say, just told her not to be too happy about that, anyway, she has been giving money to that Magnum (a lottery company like Singapore Pool), Magnum just give a fraction of that money as a token of gratitude to her unfailing support.. ha ha. Not sure how she felt. Anyway, it is quite pointless to say ‘buy 4D is no use’, when she actually won quite a big sum from that... well. I consider it maybe a way that God use to bless the family financially.

Mm... What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u wont know ...

He works in ways .. we cannot see ..

14/2/06 9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home