Sunday, April 16, 2006

Joy of the salvation

“Do we still remember the ‘Joy of the salvation’?” asked TK in the morning.

Yes. Lord, have I forgotten the joy of salvation? Indeed, the memories of such joy faded… Lord, bring me back to 14 June 2000, the day that I invited You in my life, bring me back to that moment where I prayed that prayer of faith. Remind me, O Lord, the jolly faces that were around me at that moment. Such new born was not ordinary born. This new born was made possible only by the blood of Christ.

Such joy, o, marvelous moment, for myself and for N1. Such joy, though with much apprehension, yet coupled with excitement, O Lord, that was my joy of salvation, a joy that came forth because of the new life and hope to look forward to… and life that promised to be in its fullness… let this joy be sustained in me now too… sustain this joy…

And today, O Lord, You brought this joy to our group… this is a contentious joy. A joy that not only the recipient of salvation had, it is belong to the witness of the salvation.

While experiencing this joy with others in celebration, O Lord, bring such joy too to my friends, and to my families, and to those within my reach too… by Thy will and Thy mercy pour forth this joy on earth.

Today a day to remember. 16 April 2006. A day that a dear friend of us receives Lord Jesus into his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home