Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Back to my blog~~~

I am back to my blog again. =D Thank you, sister. I feel really like a kid whenever you kick me on this.. Ha.

There were many things in my minds when I am not in front of this blog. Now that I wanna to write something, they all hide away from my reach.

Now that my housemate watching that Singapore drama "有福". Talking about this man, 有福, how he experience thru life from less-than-average person till his well to do successful person, recognized by people. Listening to all the conversation, I kind of irritated by all the conversation... Very conversation is a typical quarreling and shouting... I really hope most family is not like that.

Well. I also grew up in this kind of environment. Probably worse. In my memory, almost everyday there are something to quarrel about... And, people in the family were very lacking in patient... Thing were not good when I still young, generally. Family financially not well to do. My bro and sister's condition really add unto parent the kind of pressure and emotionally straining...
Thinking back. The only thing that make a different within the house, it is really the heart attitude that able to be content about situation, like what Paul said, "I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Sometime it is really not easy, I guess. While I think now the family is quite ok, I look at it, I was thinking probably can buy a new TV to replace the old TV that not functioning well... Not because vainness, but because I think my mom n dad reserve that little enjoyment and delight. Probably should be more relax in family spending, enjoy a better quality life with higher spending... Of course, it is a struggle between comfort and financial strain...

Somehow, it became a natural reaction, that, I look at thing in a way how monetary can make thing better. Maybe an after-effect when life was too poor during childhood day. :)

Think drifted away from what I wanna to talk... I wanna to talk is, as a person, only the Joy, Peace, and Love able to make a happy soul and lead a 'less quarrelsome life'...

By the way, do I have this qualities? Please leave a word... and give me advice from your heart if you had read this. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are a joyful person. You are contented with one important thing. Sleep. hahaha...

Seriously, I think you are doing well. Its not everyday that we receive understanding about life and our purpose for God. Continue to think, ponder, pray and talk to God about your needs. I am confident that he will provide for you and your family. Worry not.

If you can get a discount, you should get a Philips TV for your family. :)

7/11/07 10:09 pm  
Blogger Sandy said...

I think you are one of a kind, brother (in a good way I mean)! Whenever you lead praise, the whole atmosphere is lifted up. And you are such a joker, there must be joy within that inspired your funny bones :) You are certainly growing in Love and that is evident in the way you treat others, and the way you serve GOD and speak about HIM. As for peace, when there is trust in GOD, there will definitely be peace. More trust and gratefulness --> more peace --> more blessings and goodness. Hahaha, cheers! You are fine brother :)

*BTW, buy TV cheaper in Malaysia or Singapore har?

9/11/07 12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home