Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Randomness....

Reached home around 1130pm... Consider a very long long day for me.

Another 2 week is the actually community event. Lot of things need to finalised by this weekend... Hectic weeks ahead.

The spirit been unrest for quite some time, never really shared out with people around me, only spoke about with Sandy over msn. Really appreciate her in many ways.

Why unrest? I think mainly blogged down by own view toward present situation. Not easily content at where I am now. After the trip back from home, many more thing pop up in my mind. One of them, my parent surprisingly quite positive if I got a oversea job assignment, good for me in term of career exposure and of cos salary package (think they more interested in this ba... -.-)... Well, I seriously thinking about this....

Must do something this 1 or 2 year, before I cross the 30 line...

How God's plan fit into picture? I really need a good talk with God.

1 week 7 days, 2 days weekend seem not possible to do anything, I must change this mindset... I will utilise my weekend and stretch it further... Weekday can do something more effective... How? Not sure... Thinking and thinking... Plan it first...

Faith & trust in God. The small still voice came...

Thank u Jesus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Wow... a new blog entry! Plus points... Appreciate me? Well, plus plus plus!! Wahahaha... :p

Wei, keep it alive ah! :)

21/8/07 3:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home