Monday, July 03, 2006

i hope i 失恋了,but i dun have...

Neoh: 凡事尊主为大 - PTL for another bro He added to the group!! says:
失恋了?

*sensored* -Don't cry for me Argentina says:
i hope i 失恋了,but i dun have

ha ha. just another crap conversation with one dear bro. "i hope i 失恋了,but i dun have" sounded more miserable than 失恋了... But anyway, it is good that we are shielded from those pain and agony...

share about my new found job.. at Philips. Thank God and praise Him for the open door to Philips. Though I am still a bit apprehensive about this major change of direction... Was reminded about what the author of one book said, "sometime if we insist our way, God will give way, though it is not in His plan.. just tat we missed the best.. ", this one not just apply in relationship matter, i know... Really pray that this change is really His will...

For I know the plan I have for you, plan not to harm you, but to prosper you and to give you hope and future... God, may this is part of your plan for me. I shall just trust and do my utmost best to figure what is instored.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major change of direction? Yea and that will be a new challenge for you to face. A move from comfort zone. Continue to pray... For He is faithful and will hear your prayer. May the Lord our Abba bless you through this new job :)

4/7/06 12:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home