Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just some photo sharing

A night of household gathering for Jian An belated birthday celebration... A good time of sharing... what a wonderful fellowship as a christian household...

Jian An. A brother that been around my life for about 6 years. Still remember those time in NTU hostel, we go each other room just to laze around, I eat his bread, he eat my instant noodles... and those countless time of 'unbiblical' sharing.. ha ha.. we always kid with each other, "i leave church soon.. ".. ha. those negative fellowship, kind of malaysian chinese student style.. sincerely he had been very encouraging and loving brother to me.

Guess what? This is taken by long yao before i go for company dinner. Ha. A bit 自恋... Those who cannot take it, can use paper to cover the monitor and move on to next photos. Thanks to Chu kai's coat. fit in just nice...

Some photos that i took at company dinner.


A gal colleague from the other office, Tram, she got bunch of frens that play badminton, we may organise a badminton session to play friendly match with her group of frens. I told her that our group got two very good gal player, and she got pretty good guy players. ha ha. maybe next months can play with them.

Some colleagues at my office. John, Sharon (now not in Tuas office), Hui Xin, Mr Wong (from the way I address him, quite obvious that he is my direct boss).

Max, Gary, Alfred. Maybe one day will get them into the group outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home