Sunday, May 07, 2006

Missing home...

was on the phone w mom. she kept nagging on my eating habits, keep asking me to be careful on my way back home.. tell me where to put the money, if kena robbed, better just surrender money to keep the life... must eat more even got lot of work...

dad came in and almost repeat the same thing..

i guess this is 'parent'. just learn to endure the nag... i always remind myself to remember these nag, it will become part of the memory that connect me with them.. one day when they are not around. and that day, i knew i will rather listen to those nag.. read a lot of article, and see a lot of movie... most people just think/react the same way.

everytime on the phone w them, my heart is burdened, don't know why... just like on their side, they didn't know how i am coping with life. on my side, i wonder how they are doing both emotional and in health. i thought i am not easily home sick.. the fact is that i am homesick only when i contact them.. the desire grow over a phone call.. and even when the day back home draw back it is stronger...

everytime i am burdened, i just pray, "Father, help me... ... "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly, distance always draws a yearning... that's our human's nature. Call them more often, and visit them whenever you are free to do so, they'll be more than happy to receive you. May God watch over them :p

8/5/06 8:08 pm  
Blogger Sandy said...

you are one good son... :)
one day ask them come over with you to singapore to stay lor.. maybe over weekend or something? then spend some quality time over here together too? :)

13/5/06 12:35 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home