Tuesday, June 13, 2006

How Evil Are You?

You Are 20% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!
How Evil Are You?

yup. did the test in the middle of night. slept from 9pm to 1am... will sleep again later at 4am... now doing a resume for an important job application..

After much thoughts, and asking around... I decided to go for it...

applying for this job vacancy in Philips, a brother told me that high probility that i might able to get in, since my last interview with the manager was a good one... 2nd try for Philips.


MNC. I must get a taste of how it is like to be in MNC... though it may not be exactly the job that i wanted... but, i pray that this maybe a stepping stone for me to something better in future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home