Monday, June 19, 2006

Center of my life

Let my walk speak loud
And my words be true
Let my life be whole
With my eyes on you
Lord I'm stepping out
From the comfort zone
Letting go of me,
Holding onto You

We just sang this song this Sunday service... Lovely song... But, after I sang the 1st phrase of the song, as quoted above, the music stop in my heart...

Did my walk speak loud?
Did I speak word with truthful attitude?
Did my eyes fixed unto God?
Did I really step out of my comfort zone?
Did I let go of myself? Am I willing to hold on to God?

Can't sing this song for a moment... I was stuck with guilt.

It was then I realized that this song meant to help people like me to confess to God what we actually wanted to do for Him…

Confess to God that I wanna to speak loud with my walk, I wanna every word of mine be true, I wanna my life be wholly Him, I wanna my eyes fixed on Him, I wanna step out of comfort zone. Help me to let go of myself, holding only to Your truth.

Lamentations 3: 22-23

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True .. dont think this song is meant to put guilt but more of reminder to us. To put Him first, centre of our life, centre to HIS will.

He is Love. Slow to anger. Abounding in love.

24/6/06 11:58 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home