Friday, July 21, 2006

Before i go off...

before i go off... just some random emotion and thoughts.

it is frustrating to receive no reply on the question asked. however, it just seem unappropriate to show the frustration. maybe it is just the way people used to response... wonder what in people mind too.

while some heart is open toward sharing, some is closed.

while i am excited about new job, i wish to spend more time with some soon-to-be-ex-colleague.

good chat with hui xin, may her path be guided by the Almighty, though she yet to know the Almighty.

good time with Poy. Thank God for brother like him.

thank God for lawrence, bring me to come to know a bit more about a shepherd's heart.

thank God for Kim, suddenly called me up, a call that warm the heart.

thank God for the great chinese worship album that i just bought...

A song from the live worship album. a beautiful composed based on Psalm 139.



歌词:
主耶和华,你已经鉴察了我。
我坐下,我起来,你都已晓得。
我行路,我躺卧,你都细察,
你也深知我一切所行。
我舌头上的话,你没有一句不知道。
你在我前後环绕着我,按手在我身上。
这样的奇妙,是我不能测透,
你的至高你的尊贵,是我永远不能所及。

我可以往哪里去躲避你的灵?
我可以往哪里去逃可躲避你的面?
我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极,
就在那里,你的双手也必引导我。

Psalm 139 For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.

1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.
5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

詩 篇 139
1 ( 大 衛 的 詩 , 交 與 伶 長 。 ) 耶 和 華 啊 , 你 已 經 鑒 察 我 , 認 識 我 。 2 我 坐 下 , 我 起 來 , 你 都 曉 得 ; 你 從 遠 處 知 道 我 的 意 念 。
3 我 行 路 , 我 躺 臥 , 你 都 細 察 ; 你 也 深 知 我 一 切 所 行 的 。
4 耶 和 華 啊 , 我 舌 頭 上 的 話 , 你 沒 有 一 句 不 知 道 的 。
5 你 在 我 前 後 環 繞 我 , 按 手 在 我 身 上 。
6 這 樣 的 知 識 奇 妙 , 是 我 不 能 測 的 , 至 高 , 是 我 不 能 及 的 。
7 我 往 哪 裡 去 躲 避 你 的 靈 ? 我 往 哪 裡 逃 、 躲 避 你 的 面 ?
8 我 若 升 到 天 上 , 你 在 那 裡 ; 我 若 在 陰 間 下 榻 , 你 也 在 那 裡 。
9 我 若 展 開 清 晨 的 翅 膀 , 飛 到 海 極 居 住 ,
10 就 是 在 那 裡 , 你 的 手 必 引 導 我 ; 你 的 右 手 也 必 扶 持 我 。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home